Dump Truck Drivers operate heavy-duty trucks with front or rear end load lift attachment. Drivers are responsible for providing the pick up service of containers filled with waste or recyclable material. Containers may weigh in excess of 1000 pounds and at times require drivers to maneuver wheeled containers to a pick up stage area. Driver will transport the material to a disposal, transfer or recycle facility when trucks reach legal load capacity. Driver navigates high traffic and congested roadways, driveways, alleyways, and lots. Highly skilled backing maneuvers are essential too successfully perform this job. Full time position 40hrs.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Education: Not required
- Experience: 2 year(s) of previous experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Hold a current Class A or B Commercial Drivers License with an air-brake endorsement.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Successfully complete pre-employment DOT drug screen, physical, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.