Experience in quality assurance, evaluation, and performance measurement in the health care industry; demonstrated use of quality assurance best practices, industry quality standards, continuous quality improvement, performance monitoring, and process mapping; proficient in Microsoft Office (strong Word and Excel skills); prior people or project management experience; excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analyses of existing business processes; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to work under standards-based performance measures; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; ability to work as a team member as well as independently.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages effective Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement and Management Plans that monitor and resolve issues before they become problems.
- Manages the development of quality assurance policies and procedures and ensures they are being followed at all times.
- Identifies and resolves issues, problems, and concerns. Also, receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Attends monthly performance meetings with the State’s representative and provides feedback on monitoring activities, opportunities identified for performance improvement, and action steps required for implementing initiatives or completing corrective action.
- Designs, develops, implements, and makes updates to training materials. Also, develops training schedules based on the evaluation of the need for new staff. Finally, will arrange (in coordination with other managers) staff training on an ongoing basis.
- Ensures the confidentiality and security of all corporate information.