CIVIL PROJECT ENGINEER / PROJECT MANAGER
- Plan, administer, and design small to medium size civil projects;
- Manage design staff as lead engineer on project tasks;
- Provide leadership in efficient and constructability design of civil projects;
- Establish and maintain client relationships; ensure client satisfaction and ensure that client objectives are met;
- Participate in business development opportunities;
- Participate in professional organizations and function;
- Mentor young professionals;
- Estimate and budget labor hours for design projects; review job costing reports.
- A solid understanding of civil design and construction standards, and environmental conditions / constraints;
- A proven history of meeting project deadlines and budgets;
- Demonstrated skills developing relationships with local municipalities and utilities;
- Familiarity with local code requirements;
- Flexibility and creativity in engineering approaches;
- Proficient skills in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, hydrology modeling and MS software applications required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with clients, staff, and management.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years’ experience as a consulting engineer providing design and project management of both private and public projects. A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and professional registration Louisiana) is preferred but not required; must be license in Louisiana. licenses in other states are a plus.
VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY