Responsible for completing scope of work and damage assessment of homeowners.
Maintains a complete understanding of all Energy conservation.
• A four (4) year Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent years of property inspecting
A combination of education and relevant experience will also be considered.
• Two (2) or more years of large-scale project experience, contributing at an operational, estimator or adjuster level.
Experience with Community Development Block Grant housing and/or FEMA hazard mitigation and similar programs/projects is preferred.
Experience with energy conservation A/C, water, window and insulation background.
Experience working with HUD
• Construction estimating experience in the field of residential rehabilitation and new construction and/or insurance adjusting experience.
Must Have Xactimate 28 experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to work independently, and effective interpersonal skills.
• Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills. Knowledge of creating tables and graphs in Microsoft Excel Ability to learn new software applications quickly.
Must pass drug test and background check...
Veterans are encouraged to apply.