*****General Engineer******* Needed in New Orleans (Must be licensed)
Must be able to work in a variety of fields to analyze, develop and evaluate large-scale, complex systems. This can mean and improve and maintaining current systems or creating brand new projects. Engineers will design and draft blueprints, visit systems in the field and manage projects.
Job examples include
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Creativity: You must be able to think of new systems and new ways to work. You must be able to think creatively and ask the right questions.
- Math Skills: You must understand complex mathematical analysis, calculus, and other mathematics for design and troubleshooting.
- Mechanical Skills: The ability to understand mechanical concepts and processes easily, as well as use equipment and tools will help you in your profession.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Engineers work to develop new solutions to problems. You will need the skills to identify the source of the problem and create and test solutions.
- Teamwork: Engineers will be part of a team in developing systems, fixing problems or creating solutions. You will need to work well with others in order to get the job done.
- Listening Skills: Listening to workers, teammates and management is crucial to an engineer's job.
- Communication Skills: You must be able to communicate your plans, thoughts, and rationale in your job. Good communication skills will help you greatly in accomplishing your job.
- Project Management: Large-scale project require the ability to manage time, supplies, personnel and funds.
Must be energetic and well versed in the engineering field.
Must have general engineering background and experienced in following fields:civil, water waste water and transportation,etc)
2 weeks vacation (1 year), 40 hours sick leave, offer 401K, health Insurance, dental insurance, paid holidays, offer basic life insurance.
VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY