Title: SAP Technical Analyst
Location: Onsite, Irving, TX
Duration: 3 months C2H
Top Must Haves:
* 2 - 3 years of work experience with SAP
* Technical, not functional
* Great Communications Skills - will present to internal business stakeholders
* Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
* Knowledge of KCD suite of products
* Strong DB and SQL knowledge
* Knowledge of SAP modules and transactions
* Process Improvement mindset
* Ability to ramp up quickly on new tools and technologies
* Ability to collaborate, influence and gain commitment from multiple stakeholders
* Strong facilitation and communication (written, verbal) skills
* Nice to have: ABAP Programming
This resource will be responsible for identifying and implementing automation solutions within a specific business area. The resource will be expected to become an expert in business processes, Winshuttle and Robotic Process Automation(RPA) tool. Responsibilities include:
* Develop knowledge of Winshuttle, RPA tool and be the initial point of contact for all requests for these technologies
* Formulate solutions using Winshuttle and RPA technologies that meet the needs of the customers.
* Work closely with infrastructure team to make sure environment issues are being timely addressed
* Help provide governance, create best practices for usage of Winshuttle within the organization
* Help Build Winshuttle expertise.
* Support the business with various adhoc projects as required.