In this role, you’ll enjoy a fast paced workday receiving, packaging, shipping, and organizing equipment that comes through our warehouse. Simply put, you’ll be the nucleus of our warehouse operation. Ideal candidates will get energy and satisfaction by helping internal team members meet shipping deadlines, have an eye for detail, and a great work ethic. Your role will be pivotal in getting our products in and out the door.
If you like challenges, this will be a good one:
We want our customers to keep coming back for more and this role is essential to making that happen. After a sale is placed, you’ll be tasked with making sure orders are fulfilled, equipment is packaged safely, and delivery is scheduled to arrive on time. By ensuring top quality packaging, you’re the person that makes the customer say “WOW” when their solution arrives.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Pick, pack, ship, and prioritize multiple shipments per day
- Receive, organize, and optimize our inventory management system
- Warehouse organization and inventory tracking
- Create shipping documentation (Shipping labels, BOLs, commercial invoices, and packing slips)
- Process sales orders in the order entry system
- Extensive sales team interaction
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- LTL experience and ability to operate a forklift is a plus (not required)
Is this you?
- Punctual, Resourceful, Intuitive, Adaptable, Reliable, Team Player, Proactive, Detail Oriented
- Intermediate Computer and Data Entry Skills (MS Office and G Suite)
- 2+ years of recent Shipping and Receiving experience
- Shipping software experience (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.)
- Excellent Customer Service and Problem Solving Skills
- Extensive Sales Support Experience