Primary duties are delivering lumber and building materials to customer job sites, working in the yard building loads, handling inventory and assisting customers while in the yard. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Requirements: CDL CLASS B.
- Assemble customers' loads in accordance with loading list for delivery to job site at the time and date required by the customer.
- Deliver and unload lumber and building materials to job sites.
- Assist in receiving and loading trucks.
- Operate forklifts and commercial delivery trucks.
- Perform customer service- assist/ wait on customers while in yard.
- Assist in counting and maintaining inventory, and keeping the yard neat, clean and orderly.
- Observe all safety rules and regulations, and take prompt corrective action concerning any potential safety hazard.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Clean driving record. Background check, and drug test. Experience operating a forklift, and straight truck a MUST.
Ability to lift up to 100 pounds. Must be a self-starter, and able to work independently as well as with a team. Exceptional customer service skills a must. Good verbal and written communication skills. Lumber and building materials knowledge preferred. VETERANS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY