Title: Office-Administrative Assistant Position Reports To: Office Manager FLSA: Hourly
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The office administrative position is primarily responsible to support the Accounts Receivable function including daily billing and bid coordination. In addition, this position will support the overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, utilization of the copier, Fed-Ex, answering phones, etc
GENERAL FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
Manages the office area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to internal and external customers.
1. Posts cash receipts
2. Works on bid submission
3. Support weekly payroll
4. Supports benefits administration as required
5. Supports vehicle accident reporting to Safety / Carrier per defined processes
6. Answers the phone
7. Answers the door
8. Ships / FedEx / UPS
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
1. Minimum 3 yrs. experience – computer and Microsoft Suite (excel) required.
2. 1-year of A/R experience preferred.
4. Time Management.
5. Decision Making.
6. Communication Proficiency.
7. Organization Skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Operate computer and keyboard; able to use phone; sit for long periods; communicate using speech, hearing and vision skills.
$16.00 per hour and Benefits eligible after 60 days