CALLING ALL HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATORS
Veterans Staffing & Recruiting Services seeks skilled Heavy Equipment Operators for various heavy construction job sites in Midland Texas and the surrounding areas.
-MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL
-Must have three (3) to five (5) years experience as a heavy equipment operator with a site preparation contractor, demo contractor, or construction company.
-Must pass a 10-panel pre-employment drug screen
-Will be tested on the equipment on site prior to being assigned a job location
-Must be flexible with jobsite location, this client moves you to various job sites as their needs arise.
-Must be willing to travel
Pay is $25-$30/hour depending on experience. Rate offer will be confirmed by the client after the interview. This client does consider candidates for permanent employment.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Operating heavy earth-moving equipment in removal and placement of earth materials and grading earth surfaces; laying concrete and other hard-surface paving materials in highway, airport, and related construction; building surface or subsurface drainage systems and pipelines.
- Operate tractor equipped with concave blade attached across front to gouge out, level, and distribute earth and to push trees and soil from land preparatory to constructing roads and buildings.
- Move levers and depress pedals to maneuver tractor and raise, lower, and tilt attachment to perform necessary task.
- Drive bulldozer in successive passes over terrain to raise or lower terrain to specified grade.
- Operate power-driven crane equipped with dragline bucket suspended from boom by cable to excavate or move sand, gravel, clay, mud, coal or other materials.
- Operate power-driven machine equipped with movable bucket to excavate or move dirt, sand and other materials.
- Push levers and depress pedals to move machine to lower and push bucket into material, and to lift, swing and dump contents of bucket into truck or stockpile.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Superintendent.
Job Type: Full time **** PTO Plus Benefits ****
Per Diam: $50.00
Salary: $25.00 -$30.00 /hour
- Heavy Equipment Operator: 3 - 5 years
VETERANS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Midland Texas and Surrounding Areas
- ****MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL****