Diesel Mechanics needed in New Orleans
Technicians from all certification levels will be considered; mechanics with a strong background in electrical, drive train, diesel engines, hydraulics and computer controlled systems, preferred.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Our ideal mechanic has a minimum of 2-3 years experience in mechanically diagnosing, repairing and maintaining various types of construction equipment backhoes, tractors...
- Possess a clean driving record.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience repairing and maintaining aerial work platform, earthmoving and mobile crane construction equipment
- Able to read schematics (both hydraulic and electrical)
- Perform annual certifications and inspections
- Capable of accomplishing task independently without direct supervision
- Computer literate with the ability to process information
- Strong work ethics with a commitment to quality
- A history of safe work habits
- Maintains a great attitude toward work
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must have own hand tools
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
Pay: $18-25 a hour depending on experience
VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY