WE ARE HIRING DEBRIS MONITORS IN Albany Georgia.
$15 regular time, $15 - $22.50 over time an hour based on assignment.
* Minimum age of 18.
* Proper PPE including: Steel toe shoes, Safety goggles, Hard Hat, Safety Vest, Gloves. ( We can provide if needed)
* Working cellular phone with a car charger
* Reliable Transportation for work.
* Willingness and ability to WORK LONG HOURS. 12 - 16 hour shifts 7 days a week.
* Willing to come to work EVERY DAY.
The primary role of a field debris monitor is to confirm debris eligibility by documenting the location of the debris and the volume of debris collected
• Report to work on time at designated area and wait for an assignment
• Monitor and observe all loading activities of trucks, bobcats, front-end loaders -- confirm that they are loading only storm related debris which is on public rights-of-way or property, and that they are not going on to private property to collect debris.
• Make sure Contractors pick up all eligible debris, and that they clear branches and other debris off roadway and private driveways before moving on.
• Fill out load Tickets with accuracy
• Record any damages caused by Contractor
• Remain courteous, respectful and professional at all times with residents, Contractors, County or City officials and fellow employees.
WE WORK SAFE!
YOU MUST PASS A DRUG SCREENING.
2 must have 2 forms of ID.
PAID EVERY FRIDAY.