Take out your CellPhone and Text the word FFLOODJOBS to 94253 to be instantly alerted of new job openings. This is the best way to stay on top of the jobs. We have multiple jobs for the recovery. Please share this info.
WE ARE HIRING DEBRIS MONITORS PANAMA CITY BEACH
$1,300 A Week.
84 hours a week.
* Minimum age of 18.
* Proper PPE including: Steel toe shoes, Safety goggles, Hard Hat, Safety Vest, Gloves.
* Working cellular phone with a car charger
* Reliable Transportation for work.
* Willingness and ability to WORK LONG HOURS. 12 - 16 hour shifts 7 days a week.
* Willing to come to work EVERY DAY.
The primary role of a field debris monitor is to confirm debris eligibility by documenting the location of the debris and the volume of debris collected
• Report to work on time at designated area and wait for an assignment
• Monitor and observe all loading activities of trucks, bobcats, front-end loaders -- confirm that they are loading only storm related debris which is on public rights-of-way or property, and that they are not going on to private property to collect debris.
• Make sure Contractors pick up all eligible debris, and that they clear branches and other debris off roadway and private driveways before moving on.
• Fill out load Tickets with accuracy
• Record any damages caused by Contractor
• Remain courteous, respectful and professional at all times with residents, Contractors, County or City officials and fellow employees.
WE WORK SAFE!
YOU MUST PASS A DRUG SCREENING.
You must have 2 forms of ID.
PAID EVERY FRIDAY.
Apply online, and a Project Manager will contact you with details.