• High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent work experience closely related to the field of work.
- Route Oregon and Salt Lake City
• Valid Commercial Driver’s License Class APhysical Requirements
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Requires work performed in outdoor environments.
• Exposure to variable and adverse weather conditions.
• Exposure to noise, vibrations, jarring, fumes grease oil & chemicals.
• Active, physical work involving occasionally; lifting (50+ lbs), carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching. Frequently; walking, standing, and driving and operating equipment for extended periods of time.
• Requires focus adjustment, depth perception, clear close & distant vision. Use of ear, eye and other safety equipment.
• Requires regular use of hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
• Requires regular use of eyes, shoulders & neck to monitor vehicle mirrors & back-up camera.