Unarmed Security Needed For Big Sporting Event In Atlanta, Ga
Application Deadline is December 14th, 2018
Positions Include: Supervisors and Customer Service agents
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be about to work all 4 days of the event
Must be attend all the training sessions for this event
Pay:$10-13 a hours
Supervisors Specific Job Responsibilities:
Customer Service Agents
- Responsible for the total operation of assigned facility and activities.
- Work with groups of peers to execute the shift through leadership, facility access, problem solving, communication of plan, etc.
- Communicate and enforce policies and procedures.
- Oversee the check-in and eligibility of participants and staff.
- Oversee the check-out and check-in of equipment to participants and staff.
- Ensure safety of all employees that you transport in the University Vans.
- Execute an opening/closing checklist for each scheduled shift.
If interested in working this event please text Marlon at 225-244-8109
- A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
- Strong desire to help and take ownership on seeing things through
- Curious, with a desire to always learn more, including strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Effectively communicates, both written and verbally
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer service issues that can be technical in nature
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
- High school diploma or GED is required, and you must be at least 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation to support the various shifts