Environmental Engineer – Houston Metro Area
- P.E. preferred; E.I. excepted as well
- 5-7+ years
- Familiar with Air/Water permitting requirements for state/federal agencies (i.e. EPA, COE, DEQ, TRRC, DNR)
- Ability to interface with 3rd party engineering group performing Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Ability to complete/fill out permits or respond to comments during permitting process.
- Familiar with wetland delineation, minor/major air source permit, and water discharge.
Salary 80k-180K depending on experience If interested in this position please contact Marlon at (504) 304-3817
or email Marlon@recruitaveteran.com