Construction Project Manager needed in North Carolina ASAP!
MUST BE READY TO START ASAP!!
As the Renovation Project Manager, you will oversee renovations and use your diverse set of skills to improve our repair quality and efficiency by supporting the Renovations Lead and facilitating communication across various teams and departments. The team will leverage your organizational skills, attention to detail, and decision-making strengths to enhance an already exceptional product, taking it to the next level.
As a Renovation Project Manager you will:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the projects assigned to your area
- Approve and implement vendor/contractor scopes and budgets
- Conduct field quality control checks
- Work within scheduling system to coordinate renovations and repairs
- Quickly adapt to evolving situations and priorities
- Work comfortably both individually and as part of a project team
Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years experience in real estate/construction
- Background in logistics, operations, or project management
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
Please send resume to email@example.com
- Strong technical and verbal communication skills
- Professional experience as a contractor (or similar)
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- A team-first mentality and eagerness to set and meet aggressive goals
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Have a network of GCs and subcontractors