Safety Manager with Extensive tree and forestry skills
needed to work in Napa, CA
. Successful team leader with an exceptional record of project completions and maintaining safety programs within construction, manufacturing, and maintenance. Achieves safety goals with effective team management and cross-functional relationships, creative and motivational training programs, thorough safety inspections, audits, root-cause analysis and remediation, and in-depth knowledge of applicable regulations.
- Responsible for overall HSE program
- Responsible for overall compliance of federal, state and local environmental and workplace safety regulations, such as Dot compliance, Case management of all EE injuries and illnesses
- Deliver HSE training to leadership to build conversational and cultural skills toward safety.
- Participate in and lead Pre-job safety meetings,
- Lead/participate in daily toolbox meetings, weekly and monthly construction safety meetings;
- Participate in and/or lead incident investigations;
- Conducted field compliance safety audits to identify and correct potential hazards.
- Provided technical support, coaching, and guidance and mentoring to employees on safety-related work practices and business initiatives.
Monday - Friday 60 hours
- Must have Extensive Tree and Forestry Skills
- Construction Health & Safety Technician (CHST)
- Certified Tree-care Safety Professional (CTSP)
- TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification)