If you’re looking for a sales career, your entrepreneurial spirit is craving, we’ve got a
GREAT OPPORTUNITY for YOU!
This is not your average sales job! We’re looking for HIGH-ENERGY, SUCCESS-DRIVEN, DIGITALLY MINDED Sales Professionals who are passionate about helping small & medium-sized businesses navigate the exciting and ever evolving space of Digital Marketing. Our diverse product suite includes Social Media, Websites, App development and Geofencing. This is your chance to join Alephtech2020 – a leading provider of Online Digital Advertising Services.
DIGITAL MARKETING MADE EASY is our goal!
So what does all of this mean for YOU? – A LARGE earning potential in a fast-paced, booming industry with plenty of opportunities for advancement.
As a Digital Account Executive you will partner with small to medium sized business clients to provide effective Digital Marketing services that bring increased revenues to their business. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales objectives which are a result of selling our diversified Digital programs.
- Prospect for new business to increase client base
- Build and maintain client base through renewal, increased and new business opportunities
- Explain Digital Marketing concepts to clients and the benefits of how our products work better together in order to help our clients find success
- Work in a virtual environment, yet have the benefits of a tenured team at your fingertips
From bonuses to promotions, to incentives and contests, WE LOVE to REWARD PERFORMANCE! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a GO-GETTER who will become a Digital Media expert on all Alephtech2020 product offerings. Someone who is not scared to work hard, to creatively prospect new business through face-to-face door swings, phone calls, e-mails, the use of Social Media and ongoing networking. If you’re eager to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving space with an organization who aims to support businesses, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Digital Account Executive requirements:
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of the Digital space today – online engagement is high
- Proficient use of an iPad or similar device
- Previous use or understanding of Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- High energy and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated to win
- Self-Starter and can work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
These aren’t required, but it’d be great if you have them:
This is a Commission based position and an extremely rewarding opportunity.
- Google and Facebook Certifications
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Sales, Communication, Public Relations or Psychology
- Former small business owner