• High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent work experience closely related to the field of work.
- Pay Range= $1500/Wkly
• Valid Commercial Driver’s License Class A with air brake endorsement& medical card.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Requires work performed in outdoor environments.
• Exposure to variable and adverse weather conditions.
• Exposure to noise, vibrations, jarring, fumes grease oil & chemicals.
• Active, physical work involving occasionally; lifting (50+ lbs), carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching. Frequently; walking, standing, and driving and operating equipment for extended periods of time.
• Requires focus adjustment, depth perception, clear close & distant vision. Use of ear, eye and other safety equipment.
• Requires regular use of hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
• Requires regular use of eyes, shoulders & neck to monitor vehicle mirrors & back-up camera.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities described here are representative of those that must be met but are by no means inclusive with regard to this job.
• Use excellent customer service skills to maintain effective working relationships with other employees, customers, and the general public.
• Drive & operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner according to all relevant laws, policies and procedures.
• Practice workplace safety and perform safety checks as directed or required.
• Perform mechanical repairs and maintenance as directed or required.
• Perform various labor work as directed or required.