Our client is looking for talented Plumbers to join Its growing company. All candidates MUST have commercial plumbing experience. This position will entail maintaining the flow of water, air, and other gases, and drainage by assembling, installing, and repairing pipes, fittings, and plumbing fixtures.
- Produce, test, and install plumbing systems by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Determine sequence of installations by studying building plans and working drawings.
- Identify obstructions to be avoided by inspecting structure.
- Comply with federal, state, and local building and plumbing codes by enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Keep plumbing equipment and tools operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Maintain plumbing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipts of supplies.
- Conserve plumbing resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provide plumbing information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Document plumbing actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Must be able to install plumbing systems by assembling, positioning, and sealing valves, pipe fittings, and pipes.
- Knowledge of testing plumbing systems to identifying leaks.
- Ability to cut, threads, and bends pipe by using cutters, cutting torch, threading machine, and bending machine as well as locate position of pipe and pipe connections and passage holes by marking structure, using ruler, level, and plumb bob.
- Understand and know how to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings by using hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to repair and maintain plumbing systems
- Knowledge of basic safety, ADA Requirements, and state and local building / plumbing codes.