Temp Staffing and Recruiting Company, seeking an additional team member who is sharp, outgoing personality, customer focused and has sales ability / experience for work with CDL Drivers and companies looking for CDL Drivers. We offer a comfortable professional work environment and represent many well known companies and clients.
LOCATION: New Orleans .
Our office is in New Orleans.
This position has two functions; Recruiting; Recruit and interview CDL Driver applicants for various job openings. and Business Development for temporary staffing or direct hire services for CDL Drivers; Call on potential business leads for future opportunities.
WE HAVE LEADS.
• 6 months to 1 year experience recruiting CDL Drivers. (or relative customer service / sales experience)
• Ability to write email correspondence in a professional manner
• Ability to speak effectively to Management level hiring Managers
• Must be computer proficient: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Perform searches for candidates according to job criteria Using; Internet, cold calls, and referrals.
• Prospect and call on potential business leads for future opportunities.Cold calling
• Establish relationships with hiring Mgr.'s to stay abreast of current/future hiring needs>
• Assist with developing marketing material and marketing campaigns
• Perform one on one interviews, and test computer skills (as needed)
• Verify applicant's status to work in the U.S. (Soc. Sec, Driv. Lic. Grn Card, etc.)
• Data entry into company database. Conduct reference checks on applicants.
VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Experience in IT or CDL Staffing verticals is a plus.
Bilingual a plus.