Construction company in Metairie, La. is looking for an Administrative Assistant. Temp to perm.
- Provides routine administrative support to one (or more) managers
- Managing calendars, planning meetings and events, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, printing, filing, etc.
- Processing and distributing incoming mail, maintaining records and filling systems.
- Oversees calendars and assists in the scheduling of appointments and meeting logistics, including making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports.
- Processes and distributes incoming communications (e.g., mail, email, phone, fax, etc.) in a timely manner and responds to routine requests that do not require the supervisor's attention.
- Provides switchboard relief and/or additional administrative support to other functions to help meet business and staffing needs.
- Collects information from a variety of contacts, paper and electronic sources in order to create routine and custom reports and documents for both internal and external distribution.
- Prepares presentations.
- Proactively reviews calendars and upcoming events and coordinates with internal customers to ensure preparedness for meeting various business needs such as meeting logistics, presentation preparation, meeting materials, travel plans, distribution of expected reports, etc.
- construction industry experience perferred
- 2+ years administrative support experience
- Must be a team player
- Proficiency in MS Office - Intermediate
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY