Report to office on days you are scheduled to work and be prepared to enter the field. - All Field Marketing Reps must dress and act in a professional manner at all times. Reps are required to wear slacks or khakis and gear provided by company.
- Present company and the services offered to prospective customers by marketing in neighborhoods, events, concerts and festivals that are in need of our products.
- All reps are required to set leads using lead sheets which are provided to you before you enter the field.
- All materials, products & apparel provided to you are property of company unless purchased by the field marketer.
- All field marketers are required to train on and learn all procedures, policies, and products.
- Company policy mandates all potential field marketers to finish training in order to receive payment.
- As an employee you understand the company has the right to terminate you at anytime for any reason.
This policy is understood by the state of Maryland as an “at will state for employment”.
- JR marketing representatives are required to “set” 50 appointments within a month and have 11 “demos” . representatives that do not meet these expectations will be placed on a probationary period for 2 weeks and reevaluated after that period.
Veterans are encouraged to apply