Report to office on days you are scheduled to work and be prepared to enter the field.
- All Field Marketing Reps must dress and act in a professional manner at all times.
Reps are required to wear slacks or khakis and gear provided by company.
- Present company and the services offered to prospective customers by marketing in neighborhoods, events, concerts and festivals that are in need of our products.
- All reps are required to set leads using lead sheets which are provided to you before you enter the field.
- All materials, products & apparel provided to you are property of Company unless purchased by the field marketer.
- All field marketers are required to train on and learn all procedures, policies, and products.
- Company policy mandates all potential field marketers to finish training in order to receive payment.
- As an employee of RenVision you understand the company has the right to terminate you at anytime for any reason.
This policy is understood by the state of Maryland as an “at will state for employment”.
- Train on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday during training weeks.
Training will be from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm each day.
On Thursday and Friday the trainees will be out in the field shadowing.
- Run Canvass Meetings Daily