We are currently hiring General Construction Workers / Labor for work in New Orleans .
Now accepting applications for General Construction Workers.
Construction workers are helpers to all areas of the construction project.
Responsibilities include manual labor, jobsite clean-up, working with a variety of power tools, equipment and instruments as well as learn, assist and support site carpenters and craftsmen.
• Valid Government issued I.D.
• Valid Social Security Card.
• Reliable Transportation to get to the jobsite.
• Be on time to work every day. Times can vary but typical start time is 6am.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and have a clean criminal history background.
•Must be able to understand and follow directions.
• Have a basic understanding of hand tools.
• Must be physically fit to perform manual labor outside on a daily basis. ( using misc. construction had tool, carrying items, etc.
• Must be able to get along well with others and maintain a positive attitude.
• Follow all Safety and Company Policies.
☆ MILITARY VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY ☆