Staffing / Recruiting Firm Sales Manager
This position will have the responsibility of leading a number of recruiters through full cycle / full desk recruiting in our New Orleans Office Staffing & Recruiting office .
This position will oversee, inspire, and grow a world class recruitment team and will be responsible for enhancing and executing a recruitment strategy supported by training and development programs, goals, and metrics that support the clients and organization's business objectives to meet Veterans Staffing & Recruiting Services, LLCs US strategic objectives.
Mentor/lead/develop others; manage delivery of products/services to achieve agreed end result; budget accountability; goals and objectives management; develop and maintain executive level relationships with field
- Bachelor's degree in related field required
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting experience; IT, Construction or Industrial staffing preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience; has demonstrable track record of building and leading teams
- Full Cycle recruiting ability
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated success in developing recruitment strategies, driving process improvement, and achieving key objectives
- Demonstrated success in critical and conceptual thinking with effective results in highly fast paced and complex situations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to collaborate with people and on projects and the ability to drive results through others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Advanced proficiency with social media recruiting techniquesVeterans Staffing & Recruiting Services, LLC4480 General De Gaulle DriveSuite 204New Orleans, La 70131504-304-3817 - Office504-335-1005 - Faxhttp://recruitaveteran.comMBE / DBE Certified