40 TON Telescopic Boom Swing cab CRANE
As a Crane Operator you will be required to:
· Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis
· Work within precise limits and standards of accuracy
· Operate crane according to signals from helper
· Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction site.
· Must wear Personal Protective Equipment at all times
· Perform additional duties as needed
· Adhere to all company and third party safety policies and procedures
· 2 Years minimum Crane operating experience
· Must be able to pass drug screening.
· NCCCO certification (Telescopic Boom, With Rotating Cab)
. Clean Class B air brake CDL license.