Seeking Civil Engineers experienced in the public works, industrial, recreational, commercial, residential, and education market sectors.
Required Skills –
- Demonstrated multi-discipline project management experience on projects of up to $15M in capital spend focusing on schedule, budget and quality expectations with the ability to prioritize multiple active projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience in procuring and coordinating multiple skilled trades, contractors, and outside consultants to achieve project objectives.
- Experience with applying engineering systems design principles in or to support a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with computer aided design.
- Ability to collaborate with factory leadership to deliver solutions that are aligned with factories’ strategies and goals.
- Expertise use of Auto CAD and integration of Facility and Manufacturing Drawings in an organized file structure.
· Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
· 7+ years of experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Proven track record of increasing levels of responsibility
· Experience supervising drafters/designers and junior-level staff
· Ability to handle multiple projects Preferences:
· Proficient in AutoCAD/MicroStation, MS Office. Knowledge of Civil3D a real plus.
· EIT preferred.
~~Compensation Package Commensurate with Experience and Performance
$58,000 - $75,000 Engineer II
$75,000 - $90,000 Engineer III