Remote Web Developer
Remote Web Developer will work closely with both Marketing and Creative Service teams and will be responsible for developing and managing websites and social media sites including updating content and managing email campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in coding, familiarity with CMS customization and enjoy the challenge of taking our Creative Teams visions and creating a responsive site without sacrificing the design.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develops and maintains a network of Joomla based websites including developing new functionality or optimizing existing functionality, managing content publication and ensures ease of use and best, accuracy and completeness; coordinates with various internal and external stakeholders to publish content in a timely manner.
- Implement and develop the layout, design, and revisions of all internal and external websites.
- Manage 3rd party issues and integrations within the CMS (email Marketing, ecommerce, PPC/Remarketing platforms, social listening, web analytics and other digital marketing software)
- Configure and Manage email marketing communications and automation (rules and triggers, lead capture and user attributes, develop HTML email templates)
- Deploy analytical tools and configure event tracking
- Provide SEO and SEM support
- Provide analytics on the effectiveness of web, social and email related strategies and tactics; provide regular reporting on key dashboard metrics
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience working with a CMS (Joomla preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with building custom modules and modifying themes
- Experience with email marketing, SEO, SEM and display marketing