View all jobs
Project Manager/Operations Manager - 9628987Townsend, DE · Construction/Facilities
Project Manager/Operations Manager
- Evaluate, hire and fire employees, in appropriate fashion.
- Demonstrate Knowledge of project costs, cost tracking and control, planning and scheduling.
- Demonstrate Computer skills, software knowledge.
- Perform inspections, job walks, Project Bids, Pre-project planning meetings, Presentations, etc.
- Recognize Liabilities and take appropriate action.
- Recognize opportunity and take appropriate action.
- Market promote, and find work opportunities.
- Assist Owner, ask questions, buy the company
- Pay Scale= Salary Position