1) Apply coats of plaster or stucco to walls, ceilings, or partitions of buildings, using trowels, brushes, or spray guns.
2) Apply weatherproof, decorative coverings to exterior surfaces of buildings, such as troweling or spraying on coats of stucco.
3) Clean and prepare surfaces for applications of plaster, cement, stucco, or similar materials, such as by drywall taping.
4) Cure freshly plastered surfaces.
5) Install guidewires on exterior surfaces of buildings to indicate thickness of plaster or stucco, and nail wire mesh, lath, or similar materials to the outside surface to hold stucco in place.
6) Mix mortar and plaster to desired consistency or direct workers who perform mixing.
7) Mold and install ornamental plaster pieces, panels, and trim.
8) Rough the undercoat surface with a scratcher so the finish coat will adhere.
9) Spray acoustic materials or texture finish over walls and ceilings.
(Hotel and $80 Per diam if required)