Class B Driver/ Warehouse Worker
Client is looking for friendly, energetic, and motivated individuals that enjoy interacting with customers and take pride and comfort in a job well done.
Responsible for pick up, transportation, and drop off of tires and wheels and to ensure that our valued customers needs and expectations are met by providing them with friendly and courteous service. Duties and responsibilities of a Warehouse and Customer Care Representative include:
• Operate a flat-bed truck
• Operate an 8000 pound propane forklift or a truck mounted forklift
• Load and unload in warehouse onto truck bed for delivery to storage facility
• Transport cargo to and from specified destinations
• Ensure timely delivery; provide customer assistance to include the sale of support items
• Use a truck mounted forklift to remove containers from vehicle, and position in the designated storage location
• Use on-line computerized dispatch and rental systems
• Prepare, receive, and provide appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of goods
• Verify that the container, and any other equipment rented, is returned in the same condition as when rented
• Ensure warehouse storage facility is clean, dry, and secure at all times
• Perform “Customer Ready” inspections of U-Box containers prior to dispatch
Requirements: Class B Commercial Driver License (CDL) or above is required, however, we are willing to train candidates in order to achieve an applicable CDL for employment. Candidates must possess a clean driving record, be able to pass a criminal background investigation.
VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY